The NAO graduate blog has asked Katie Clifford from our HR recruitment team to tell us more about the imminent launch of our brand new graduate scheme, and the upcoming tour of university careers fairs.
Over the next few weeks we’ll be travelling around the country visiting different universities to talk to as many of you as possible about the scheme. Here’s where we’ll be going:
- 9 October 2014 – Warwick
- 10-11 October 2014 – London Olympia
- 13 October 2014 – Nottingham
- 14 October 2014 – York
- 16 October 2014 – Cambridge
- 16 October 2014 – Manchester
- 17 October 2014 – London, Diversity Careers Show
- 20 October 2014 – Newcastle
- 21 October 2014 – Exeter
- 21 October 2014 – Oxford
- 21 October 2014 – London Moorgate, ICAEW Women in Accountancy
- 22 October 2014 – Durham
- 23 October 2014 – Kingston
- 5 November 2014 – Sheffield
- 7-8 November 2014 – NGR Birmingham
- 26 November 2014 – London Moorgate, ICAEW Careers that Count
If you’re able to attend any of these fairs, watch out for our brand new stall (see the picture above for a sneak preview), and please do come and chat to us. We’ll have some current trainees and people who have qualified with us who will be happy to talk to you about life as a NAO trainee and a HR representative will also be on hand to answer any questions you have about the application process.
More information is available on our website or if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us on HRServiceDesk@nao.org.uk
Hope you see you soon!